- 12 Star buns
- 1 (418g) tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 300g dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. mild tomato salsa
- Preheat the oven to 190°c
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, egg, olive oil, spring onions and half the breadcrumbs.
- Form the mixture into 12 60g patties
- Coat patties with the remaining breadcrumbs, and arrange in a single layer on a baking tray
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread the salsa on the base of the bun, followed by the fishcake and the bun top.