- 1 Multigrain bagel (115g)
- 3 tblsp hummus (50g)
- 2 falafel balls (50g)
- 50g beetroot and carrot slaw
- 5g rocket
- Warm the falafel balls in the oven for 16 – 18 minutes at 200c.
- Slice and warm the bagel.
- Spread the hummus on in the inside of the top and base of the bagel.
- Cut the falafel balls into 2 and place around the bagel base.
- Finish with the beetroot and carrot slaw and the bagel top.
To make beetroot and carrot slaw:
- Mix 200g grated beetroot, 100g grated carrot, 50g finely sliced red onion.
- For the dressing combine 1tblsp extra virgin olive oil, 1tblsp cider vinegar, 1tblsp tahini and a pinch of salt and pepper and whisk until salt dissolves.
- Toss with the vegetables and let stand for 20-30 minutes before serving, tossing regularly.